Photobucket

Interview with Lush Serendipity

Posted by Janelle Monday, May 25, 2009

We all have drooled over her gorgeous shoes and dresses...and STUD Bracelets!!! ;P She's infamous for her awesome stuff on her blog! Well, we think it's time to get to know Grace from Lush Serendipity a little bit more! Oh, read on to find out about her other T-shirt line!;)

Photobucket

Blogshop Name: Lush Serendipity Blog URL: www.lushserendipity.blogspot.com Owner’s Name: Grace

  1. How did you come about online shopping and mostly, what inspired you to own one? Well,we all live in a vast changing world of technology where almost everyone has internet at home. and what do we do online? surf around for what’s interesting..and what a better way to attract us girls..online shopping at our own convenience! I’m an excessive shopaholic and believes sharing is caring (: it’s fun to share my passion of fashion with everyone who acknowledges.
  1. How did the name come about? I wanted something meaningful and suddenly the thought of serendipity came up..mixed and matched it up and i got Lush Serendipity.. a fortunate discovery (:
  1. We absolutely LOVE your stuff. What do you have in mind when bringing in stuff for your shoppers? Firstly,thanks! Well, i put myself in the shoes of my consumers and personally hand-pick all items that i find trendy and definitely what i would personally see myself and others wearing WITHOUT damaging our pockets (:

  1. Describe your fashion style. Any fashion obsessions? I’m definitely catering more to the younger generation..early 20s as you can see from the trend of items i’ve been bringing in..also,i’m striving to bring in more goodies to cater to the more mature generation too..so don’t be disheartened!stay tuned! Also,i’ve launcher my own tshirt line not long ago with none other than my dear boyfriend,Jason..our line’s called Jace Fashion.. you can visit www.jacefashion.com for all our latest statement tees designs at very affordable prices (:
  1. Which fashion trend that you think is absolutely ridiculous and why? I’ve simply no comments.Everyone has their right to their own fashion style and who are we to be critics now,isn’t it?
  1. Have you dealt with fussy customers and what do you think about them? It’s undeniable nothing in this world is perfect and there will be days where I’ve to face not-so-easy buyers but i don’t blame them.everyone has their bad days too.
  1. Do you shop online yourself? Of course i do!i may own my own blog but that doesn’t mean the shopping ends there!giggles!
  1. What should we expect in your next fabulous update? Can’t let the cat outta the bag now,can i?spoils the fun.hehe..so just stay tuned next month for massive massive updates!
  1. Any future plan for your webstore? I intend to perhaps open my own physical store and perhaps my very own Lush Serendipity’s clothing line (:
That's about all from the girl behind Lush Serendipity! ;) Now you know her a little bit more, don't you? Let us hope we'll see her physical store somewhere near the future! Cheers Till the next time, girls! xoxo MyPurpleJournal

1 Comment

  1. Kahani Says,

    For a review of my experience with Lush Serendipity, go here: http://soloverly.blogspot.com/2009/09/warning-terrible-experience-with-lush.html

    I'm afraid it wasn't a positive one. Great stuff, poor customer service.