Photobucket

Betsy Johnson Spring/Summer 2009 Collection

Posted by Janelle Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm still not done with being quirky.
and one of my favourite designer, Betsy Johnson, ...well, you can say she's the essence of quirky. I love that her collection is always fun and cute!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Loves how she embodies the soul of Charlie Chaplin in this collection. That bowler hat looks cute no?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
A chic outfit is how you enhance the length of your legs. Work the awesome shoes. and flaunt that cute top.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Whats summer without awesome floral prints? Looks like the maxi length dresses ain't gone yet! Hold on to your maxis babe!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Tiered dresses? Didn't I just see a few blogshops posting them for sale already? These girls sure are fast!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wait...one more.

Photobucket
It's not a great show without someone being silly. :P

Photobucket
from: Apparel Of Desire
I like how the colour resembled slightly of the dresses above. Fresh, cute and screams summer to me!

Photobucket
from: Chubby A bit
Told you I saw a tiered piece! Not entirely similar, but this is cute enough!

Photobucket
from: Attire Attic
A classy purple piece that looks awesome! Put on a chic black blazer, you'll look fiercer then ever.

Photobucket
from: Aries Wardrobe
Black, fierce and structured. I like how it is very nicely stuctured at the waist, and its simple. It leaves plenty of room to accessorize like crazy! A killer red pumpS? Classy.

Photobucket
from: A Chic Store
Frilly, girly and yellow. Best thing about this is you can leave it half off shouldered, pair it with dark denim, and striking neon shoes. Also, finish it with a fedora hat.=D Super!

Photobucket
from: Daily Boutique
Off shoulder and frilly and cute! Need I say more?

Photobucket
from: Oh Popsicles
I love love love this top! It's formal yet cute! Pair it with a knee length cotton pants, with a good fit, ballet flats and you're good to go! I still love it. Plenty!

Photobucket
from: Circles Dot Dot
Very Cute! Great colour tOO! I think this shot said it all!

0 comments